Using Drones to Plant 20,000,000 Trees
Join #TeamTrees at https://teamtrees.org/
Thanks to my friends at Discovery Channel for helping us find Arbor Day in the first place and then capturing all the footage for my video. They are absolute champions to work with I’ve got some really cool projects coming up soon.
Learn more about my smart friends at DroneSeed- https://www.droneseed.co/
Thanks to Carlyle tools for giving my workbench tools a seriously needed upgrade! https://www.carlyletools.com/
If you want to learn more about C02 in ancient ice, check out this great video from Dr. Joe Hanson at It’s OK to be Smart- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myxVsYI4WZk&t=2s
I started a company called CrunchLabs where we build a toy together and then I teach you all the juicy physics for how it works. So if you want to learn to think like an engineer and have really fun time doing it, check out the current promotion where you get 2 FREE boxes at https://crunchlabs.com
You should also go subscribe to the CrunchLabs YouTube channel cause we’ve got some bangers in the pipeline- https://www.youtube.com/crunchlabs
– On My Way – Tom Goldstein https://artlist.io/song/14203/on-my-way
– Arrow (Instrumental) – Andrew Applepie http://andrewapplepie.com/
– Dive – Lvly
– New Shoes – Blue Wednesday https://soundcloud.com/bluewednesday/
– Cereal Killa – Blue Wednesday https://soundcloud.com/bluewednesday/
– Q – Blue Wednesday https://soundcloud.com/bluewednesday/
– Too Happy to be cool by Notebreak https://soundcloud.com/notebreak/dubstep-too-happy-to-be-cool
Summary: The internet challenged Mr. Beast to plant 20 million trees. That is a really hard thing to do. So we banded together all our YouTube friends and started #teamtrees. Basically, we partnered with Arbor Day and got them to agree that for every $1 we raise, they would plant 1 tree.